View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
3 winters and just had service and it was clean and normal on the bottom. Washed once a week with under body wash at my local Aral station. These cars are not known to rust away. My dealer was impressed with how clean it is. I use Blizzaks and its getting driven rain, snow or shine 365.
x2. While I store my Z over the winter, my 2008 Altima was still pretty clean underneath when I sold it last March. Obviously the exhaust flanges and bolts and other various bolts had surface rust, but nothing bad.

My 2003 Camry has been an outside car the majority of it's life and the undercarriage is fairly clean as well. Regular washes are key.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote