View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z11 View Post
i totally forgot i used to drive my 350z with the vdc or tc button, which ever it was OFF. and im not sure but im assuming with the TC off for my 370z my launch should be faster. b.c with the TC on, when i hit the gas when the light turns green, theres lag sometimes depending on how much i press the gas.

do i have to be in park to turn it off or can i be in drive and cruisin, or do i have to be in drive and stopped?

also theres only one button that i see, its on the left side of the steering wheel, i believe it says traction control on it, my cars in teh garage right now. but im sure theres only one button. the car is canadian btw
Yes, with VDC off your launches will be faster.
Yes, with VDC off, you're someday going to get yourself into trouble.

I don't know how the 350z is with the traction control off or if it doesn't have enough power to get people into *too* much trouble, but the 370z is a disaster waiting to happen if you drive spirited with it off on public roads. Just sayin.

You can turn it on or off while driving. And yes, it's just the button on the left side of the wheel that you should never push unless you are on a closed course.