View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7speed View Post
So I'm debating about the intake mani before I get tuned.
For the past few months, I've been reading the few things I see about the motordyne mani, it seems like a pretty good mod. But either people secretly have it or no one really cares for it because I hardly see it mentioned in mods that people have.

That being said I see people spending more on exhausts and intakes (me to, I have cai, hfc, oem nismo exhaust) over the manifold but why aren't more people into this mod for the midrange and minimal top end loss?

Do yall still think it is a worthy final mod before tune, seems like the price on it is about $550 these days
If you end up needing one, I know someone selling one gently used for $450