Thread: Smashed my Z
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKHRYDE View Post
OK so basically the damage list came back and its $24,000!!

Anyways below is the full spec sheet.....

The autobody shop said they basically are all OEM parts with the exception of 2 items:

The Front Bumper Cover and the Front Bumper Reinforcement Bar.

I am going to try to contact my insurance company (Coachman) to see if they can give me OEM parts.... any tips would be great.

Secondly they are giving me 2 new tires (and rims) on the left hand side, do I need to worry about the fact that the rubber on the right hand side is used?

I mean I guess I dont expect insurance to put me in a better spot with all new tires.... but do I need to or purchase new tires so it is all even?

Lastly - this is where I can really use your expertise...

I have to replace parts like my front headlights... which look like to be $1300 each - so should I look for some custom lights now to install? If so any recommendations?

And what else should I do custom thats worth it based on this list?

( Click to show/hide )

glad it's getting restored

and be prepared for the new insurance rate on the next renewal...

as for headlights.... stick with the OEM.

tires.. check with the bodyshop to see if they suggest they should replace all four for safety reason

Last edited by alcheng; 01-03-2014 at 03:21 PM.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote