View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I didn't get with mine that I wanted was the Illuminated Door Sills.

As for the comment about everyone not getting the sport package making the "wrong" choice... I'm not so sure about that.

I did get the sport package, however I have upgraded everything on the brakes, and added an aftermarket wing. The next step would be replacing the VLSD for a real LSD.

Sport Brakes - Upgraded
Sport Wheels - Sold
Sport Aero - Removed or not installed (front chin spoiler)
Sport VSLD - Planned Replacement

So it's not a far stretch for someone planning to mod these areas to not see the sport package as worthwhile... Unless you wanted SRM on the 6MT (I don't believe that comes on a base right? Or yes?) And that doesn't impact me due to being a 7AT.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote