View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
Drakonis GTR
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370Z B/S Rd M6
Drakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the roughDrakonis GTR is a jewel in the rough

I used to live in Vermont. Found that I didn't much care for driving in snow, though drifting around in the high school parking lot after a snow storm was always fun. Until the cops showed up anyways . I always had to laugh at the people who would swear that 4WD was a must for winter driving, only to find them in a ditch on the side of the road while I drove past in my FWD Corolla. These were the same tools that would tell me that driving a RWD was this side of suicide on snow. We all love those people right?

Me personally, I wouldn't drive my Z in the snow unless I absolutely had to. Seen far too many vehicles suffer corrosion death for me to want to take chances with my toy. I would most likely pick up a beater and use that instead.

Of course, I live in Orlando, FL now. Not exactly an issue any more. (mid 70s right now, in case anyone is wondering)

2009 Nissan 370Z Base w/ Sport Package
F.I . LTHs with Non-Resonated Cat-back exhaust (C.F.) / Stillen Gen3 CAI / Up-Rev Tune
Drakonis GTR is offline   Reply With Quote