Thread: Forza 5 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akmcmahon View Post
Yea, the Z is great out of the box. Bone stock and dominated the C class comp as well. Only thing that miffs me right now is they're glorifying the BRZ. It's dominating the leaderboards and from my own tests, gets bigger gains than the Z does with mods. I would be fine with that if the car was tested and proven. I expect it to do good, but not that good. They gave it better handling and braking over the Z out the box. Seriously?

I'm trying to spec out a B class Z, but a B class BRZ is turning up superior numbers. I just don't think that's accurate, but I could be wrong. Don't know for sure.
I'm doing just fine with a B class Z. Not setting top times but that's more me than the car. I'm having a hard time finding a balance between keeping the rear wheels to the ground while not sacrificing too much top end speed, but I'm still doing well with it.

The '71 Skyline GTR in Vintage class is REALLY rockn' for me though!!