View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7speed View Post
Spoiler, it's the cheapest mod that you can buy that to me enhances the look. Actually I was in your same shoes, I bought a base that only had tint. I ordered the factory spoiler from ebay for like $130 shipped/painted. I got in like 3 days, I didn't drill it though, it comes with 3m tape and 1 year later it's still holding fine. (but I had my own tape also)
Is it difficult to do it myself with the tape deal. Some hints on how you did it. Have you driven fast after putting it on with tape? Do you check it often to see if it is holding on strong? My fear is driving 100 mph on the highway and the spoiler coming off and ....
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote