View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #1496 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Nice! was it the ones you showed me the other day?

Zdayz 2014!!
umm it was the rays gramlights I had the picture off. THe double 5 spoke ones. I think that's the ones I think I showed you? haha And you know I woulda had you install them but this was a one stop shop so I don't have to travel anywhere ya know. Just gotta wedge the wheels back in my car to take them home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Please be careful with revworks, I had them order and install swifts on my car, and they ended up charging me way more than they quoted me. If marti was the one who quoted you, make sure he is there when you pay, because Matt will try to rip you off. Those guys love to try to **** you on price which is why I won't be going there anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Well I have the receipt for all fees. I paid half up front so I just have the other half. I just hope it doesn't need a camber kit or anything. He said they will try to make it fit without it. And Mari is the one who wrote my paperwork up and charged me. I dealt with a jeff I think his name was via here on the forums. I don't know what matt looks like at all.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote