View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #3223 (permalink)
RoyaltyB
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 Nismo PW
RoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
How long does it take to actually produce one?
Cooltoy - While I can't speak for specifics of the current production time, I can tell you that due to the high demand for this top of line exhaust there is a waiting list. However, that should not discourage you. The power output, the beautiful sound, the absolute quality of craftsmanship and the best customer service; everyone on here will tell you it is more than worth the wait.

If you want to know more you can find more in this thread or you can call Tony at Fast Intentions and he can give you the 411.

805-522-FAST (3278)

If you didn't already know

Btw, your fellow country men are ordering this exhaust from F.I.. You will see that from some of the posts...and recently.
RoyaltyB is offline   Reply With Quote