View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:50 PM   #1699 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar View Post
I just read all 114 pages of this. M*th*rf*cking awesome!!!!! You're definitely getting my business in the future.
There is a couple of decent pictures in the thread.. Just let me know when you are ready...and just for fun:

I think I mentioned somewhere that the engine bay IC piping is now powder coated wrinkle black:

all flanges are welded on the inside, so there is no warping: (also note the first weld joint inside the manifold...all the welds look like this on the inside because I back purge all the ping with argon while it is welded. This ensures a good solid weld joint, and it is as if it is welded on the outside and inside, making it very strong. Not cheap, but it is the only way to do it right)

and some milling to increase clearance on the IC piping at the OEM oil folter location:

also, no exhaust leaks at the turbo, before the wideband (can cause false readings). The 3" tubing will slide in to the turbine outlet, making a perfect seal:

I think the thread is now up to date.

I am looking at including a relay kit for the large fuel pump that comes with the kit. This will eliminate voltage drop across the thin OEM wires feeding the OEM fuel pump. This can cause fuel pressure drops as there isn't enough voltage going to the pump. Will update when it is a part of the kit.

Also considering a EBC/wideband combo installed in a pillar as an option. Will also update if/when that becomes an option.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 01-02-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote