View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kinda forced to DD my Z here in CT. This am I woke up with an inch of snow. Warmed her up and went to work a mile down a hill and a mile up an other. I have bf g all seasons and they are great. I only loose traction when I want to but I do have the 6 mt and it is pretty easy to control take off's. The hills going up I have two speed bumps that I loose momentum on but I blow over them going about 15-20 mph (stock suspension). I have complained about them many times but when there is no snow people still speed like f tards so they say never. But hopefully next year my wife will have a new car and I will DD her 01 Altima.