View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:44 PM   #4791 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
I have about 1000 hours on fallout 3 alone. Itd be the best game ever if it werent for when you play more than 10 hours and it starts bugging out and glitching.

I mean you can tell how obessed I am with the fallout series, look at my avatar.
Nice! Yeah im probably only in about 600 hours on 3. about 300 per platform.

My favorite thing about 3 was that I got it for Christmas and I didn't even want it. Was actually let down I didn't get a different game. Also had the Flu. So I gave in and started playing it....(first rpg ever). Had a terrible first hour or two. Left the vault and forgot to save and found instant death. I rage quit so hard lol. Anyways I took care of my bruised ego and tried a 2nd time. Spent the next 14hours playing. Best game of my life hands down.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote