View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

It's his car, he's free to dip what he wants, might look horrible and we might all laugh, lol

Chrome is REALLY heavy, you will notice your car is slower. In CA is hard to find a place that will chrome your wheels properly because we have strict laws on the chroming chemicals. Also, if the place does wheels, they will likely tien down Nissan wheels because most places I know (I wanted black chrome done) said that the 350Z wheels had chroming issues that caused the wheels to crack.

All that said, you can do black chrome and find someone who will do it much easier because it is a different process. And if you want to get some bling, I would say do black chrome.