View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkme323 View Post
Hey guys, I was driving home late last night and as luck would have it, I clipped a curb and scrapred my sideskirt towards the rear wheel. The picture actually makes it look a little worse than it is, but right now it looks like my options are the following:

a) Touch up the spot as best I can

b) Buy a whole new side skirt

c) Just let it go

I'm extremely OCD, so this is really bothering me right now, lol. Any help is appreciated.

Call your dealer for them to recommend a reputable autobody shop, unless you know of one.

Even if you get a new sideskirt, short of it being aftermarket CF, you'll need to paint it anyway...which is where the autobody shop comes in...

Once you know how much it'll cost you to have it fixed, you can make a decision that you can live with.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote