View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #274 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute

The weather finally warmed up a bit yesterday so I got the chance to kick the tires around a little bit for the first time....................... OMG

Words cannot even begin to describe how night and day different this car is. When you want boost, it is there. Immediately. At the same time, I was able to drive to the store and around town a little while staying completely out of boost when I wanted to. I have yet to turn the EBC on so I'm only at 7 PSI, but I have zero traction for the first 4 gears if I lay into the throttle. And this is with 305's on 11's.

I do have a pretty good rattle that I think is coming from the front horizontal charge pipe, but I want to put some more miles on the car before I get back up in the air and tighten everything down again.

I absolutely couldn't be happier with kit, customer service, power delivery, and feel. Best money I have ever spent on any car ever and it's not even close. Job well done Sasha.