View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I believe they released a second article with the conclusion that the Nismo tested a fair bit better after being "broken in".

Regardless, the Nismo's price tag includes a lot more than 18 more hp and a CBE, and that's what a lot of people aren't understanding. That's like me saying the Touring package is 4k more for just the leather seats...it's simply misleading.

In fact, I would have gotten the Touring + Sports if my dealer had one on the lot, just to make it known my intentions aren't to put the Nismo on a pedestal.
Exactly, it has heated leather seats.
Nismo v. coupe is a tough debate, do what I did, find out all the differences and weight how much it is worth your money/time to buy it from factory or go aftermarket. I did this with the base v. touring and base one, loved the leather seats but the other features I could have cared less for.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote