View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

^agreed. Anything held on by tape is useless even the stillen splitter held on by tape. It has to be mounted to the frame or the trunk lid since it" pushes down on the frame. APR makes a universal splitter you just send them an outline of your bumper and they cut it out of CF. The nismo kit (not s-tune) is the only kit that was "wind tunnel tested". I am making my own rear diffuser and splitter and doing my own tests to see if it ACCTUALLY creates downforce if not then I will **** can it. I am a function over form kind of person though. My dream is to have an aero motions dynamic wing but I don't have that kind of scrilla hangin around.