View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
MeetJoeAsian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z to G35c to 370Z
MeetJoeAsian is on a distinguished road

I love pearl white paint, both my 350Z and G35c were pearl whites....when I first started looking at the 370Z, I also wanted a pearl white...but I landed a deal on a Monterey Blue that couldn't be beat, so I bought it without ever seeing it in person. the MB was not anywhere on my list of choices for my Z...but when I saw my car the very first time when it pulled up to me over a ramp at the airport, my jaw dropped...it was hella flashy anywhere you see it...I had no doubt that I fell in love with the MB when I saw it...it stood out and it caught everyone's attention around it...it screamed sports car...

About a month and a half ago, I was contemplating trading my MB in for a PW, and I went to the dealership to take a look at one...it was beautiful just like the way I knew the PW would be...but one thing about the color that I noticed was that it didn't really stand out...it doesn't draw gawkers like the MB does...I loved the white...after the test drive, I pulled my MB up right next to it to compare, and right at that moment, I felt so very confident that the blue was the right color for me...before that night, I had doubts in my mind that I picked the wrong color, but I drove away from that dealership that night knowing that I had picked the right color...the white is beautiful, and that's what it is, it brings out beauty...whereas the MB screams sexiness and aggressive...the MB is flashy as hell...you WILL be noticed on the road if you have the MB, whereas the white will blend in...and there's nothing wrong with that, if you like to lay low...

to me, the 2009 370Z had 3 flashy colors, and they were the blue, red, and yellow....the black, silver, and gray were all neutral colors....and the white is a classy color...

I will not buy a silver or gray car because I do not like them because to me they're dull, and over played...every manufacturer has a silver or gray car...I remember when I shopped for my 350Z, everytime I saw a silver one, I doubted myself in getting the 350Z because I thought the car was ugly...then I saw a white one, and it amazed me every time...and that's how I landed my 350Z....even now, everytime I see a silver 350Z, I just see another car, but I have come to realize that it's because of the color, not the car...

I have seen the 370Z in red, and I gotta say, that is a sexy color, and I have never liked red before...of the 3 colors you posted, PG would not be in the equation for me, so it would be between the red or white....white is classy and a thing of beauty, but I would pick red because it's sexy and flashy on a sports car...
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote