View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koeppelnissan View Post
While the Type R badge only adds 15 HP to a Honda, this gets you 25HP for your Nissan. P.S. Check out the flag hanging from the mirror!

Attachment 6130
im pretty sure the customer of that particular vehicle with the poland flag is pretty proud of his/her heritage or was actually born there and works in the U.S. ive seen plenty of people around my area with these flags from countries all around the world...i use to sport a Philippine flag in my bmr in Gremany...its not uncommon for me to see them in cars...

eitherway making fun of the GT-R badge is one thing but making fun of someones heritage is another...