View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rob@Altered
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z/370Z/GTR/G35
Rob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeRob@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still working on getting the Dyno for you. I'll get that up as soon as the other computer's free for me to get the dyno off of it.

The mods the person had were a Stillen Intake, Berk High Flow Cats, and GReddy Ti-C Exhaust.

Now, to achieve optimal gains from all of these modifications, you really need a Cobb ECU Reflash, which this customer unfortunately did not do. Since he didn't reflash his ecu, he only gained about 5-7whp.

But, I should point out that a bone stock 370Z gained 14whp from this ECU Reflash. So, with those supporting mods, you'll see AMAZING results!

Altered Atmosphere Motorsports
RobS@alteredatmosphere.com
Rob@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote