View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #56 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mts View Post
When I look up "chick car" I get a few answers as to the definition:

1) Car purchased by more female than male buyers. (The Boxster, TT & Camaro aren't)
2) Concept originated by insecure male car owners.
3) Any convertible car.

So I guess your definition has to be #2 or #3?
That's odd. I look at those vehicles and see them as cars that should be driven by chicks. In all honesty I picked up the concept from Two And A Half Men. I actually mean it as a joke, though I suppose a smiley or two might help make that point. Personally, I have no doubt a lot of perfectly manly guys even like Scions and Smarts and (new) Mini Coopers. All of which, well, you know...

Either way, my taste buds are not your taste buds are not someone else's taste buds. Everything's cool for all of us. They make different cars for a reason. I don't mind if you don't want mine, and I hope you won't mind if I don't want yours. Everybody has to find a way to satisfy themselves. Um. Well, if you know what I mean.

Note that from the beginning I've said the OP should pick something that makes himself happy, not me, or you, or anyone else. That's really the whole point, isn't it?

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote