View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #1222 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
this looks cool just sooooo early the day after new year
There is some lead way, we could arrive at 8:30 in Livermore and still catch breakfast. I know it's early, I have done early morning departure before.....lots of coffee, and road trip snacks. A co-pilot helps as they can always drive the first and last leg (all freeway) to the start point and the return drive back to Sac. I understand thou, it's going to be a rough morning for folks that party the night before...Meh..I will be washing the car New Year's Eve and hopefully get to bed by 10pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJA View Post
Just show up still drunk and tipsy from the night before. Don't go to sleep, just power through it. Little mountain of white powder for breakfast, good to go.
You crack me up....will there be a Benjamin rolled up for the toot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
I do a little over 2 hours a day in my z (mon - fri). Not really feeling a 4 hours cruise around Livermore on new years day... Think I'll pass on this one guys.
All good, don't blame you as you do travel the furthest. Happy New Year to you and your family !
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote