View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 06:23 PM   #127 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koffeegy View Post
I have a 2012 NISMO and it also came with the hooks for the cover. I even went as far as to purchas the cover and am using said cover. I recently bought a sub system from Wicked (kudos by the way... it SLAMS!) and I am a firm believer... out of sight, out of mind. Even with tinted windows, I would still use the cover. The cover would be removed for showing, of course.
the cover also works well in keeping in place the plastic storage container i bought cheap at wal-mart that butts up against the back of the trunk (drivers end) and fits perfectly between the struts and takes up half the trunk space...perfect for putting one's groceries in and preventing them from rolling around...go tint, go cover, go peace 0' mind and much less annoying, shifting, groceries.
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote