View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #299 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
God Dammit Charles, stop offering products that I may want to buy, between you and Fast Intentions, I will never commit to buying a pool or something stupid, damn you, damn you all.

Thanks for your work buddy. Nothing beats built to order, high quality products.
With the new CNC here that dedicated for just auto parts... its never going to stop now! I think I am finally done purchasing most of the new tooling for it (aside from little per-project needs). I have several hundreds of pounds of aluminum showing up here Friday. That is only the start! I am making my list and checking it twice and I will be ordering damn near a truck load of material here! Let the billet goodness flow.

You guys are going to love (or hate) when I start getting deeper into my engine build and bay cleanup