View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
Nismo s-tune kit front lip does..as well as sides and rear spats. Couldn't tell ya the amount, but can confirm that has proven downforce. What I love about them is they are oem nissan fit, templates included, painted to match and the best part they each have bolts and 3m for attachment points..so you can ensure they won't just fall off like other cheaper lips...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post

sorry man but i dont think this is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
Anything that is angled up in the rear is going have down force, simple physics.
How much is measurable by the speed, angle of deflection and surface area.
You might be surprised at how much force there is at 70 miles per hour on a small area. Stick your hand out the window and play dolphin.

Been a while, but it isn't rocket science to figure out how much and at specified speeds.
He was talking about the front lip I thought? Justice, how much would the rear spats, which don't really look like they do anything help out? (No bs, honest question)

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote