Thread: Got rear ended
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #32 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
Cops do not insure facts lol. They can not say what happened and if someone wants to fight the cops will really have no say. Cops are NOT doing there best when they are sorting out accidents, they are doing there best when hunting down bad guys. Calling the po po can be a good thing or a bad thing. What if they cop sees it a different way. The cop can not say 100% for sure that you had a blinker on, he was not there. The cop has no clue what caused the accident. A screaming kid distraction or a hot chick distraction. I have only involved the cops a couple of times during a traffic accidents and the cop had nothing to say or divulge that would have made a difference. All they can do is write down what the individuals tell them. If it is bad enough and people are hurt sure but for a minor scrape which is all this was it is a waste of their time and our tax dollars.

Peace out and I am sure all will be taken care of. Looks like OP did well but Teri came out on top with 1/4 burrito.
Sorry, I'll take a police report and an insurance adjuster over some stranger that just hit my car and is now begging me not to involve the authorities.

He said/she said doesn't hold up very well in court. Without even a police report, you can't even really prove anything.

I hope all works well for the OP, but I will always advise to properly document and report any accident.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote