View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #1700 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions 34 Row Oil Cooler Kit

To all,

I am only posting this here because it pertains to the TT Kit as well. Once we dial in pricing for the N/A version (pictured below), I will launch an official thread for it and have it up on our website as well. That being said, we are proud to finally release our 34 Oil Cooler Kit for the 370Z available for all years, 2009-2014!!! As most of us know, the 2012+ comes with a coolant recirculation system that is sub par at best. We have incorporated the permanent solution to eliminate that OEM cooler.

Our Kit has been in R&D on multiple cars for over 6 months and been running flawlessly with a dramatic reduction in oil temperature. The prototype was completed on a 2012 model which also has our Long Tube Headers, Cat Back Exhaust System and Stillen Gen III CAI.

Here are the details...

-34 Row Setrab Series 6 Core.
-Setrab "O ring"-A/N -8 Fittings
-Fast Intentions -8 Aircraft grade stainless steel braided oil lines.
-Non Thermostatic and Thermostatic sandwich adapter options are available. (Thermostatic shown)
-All mounting hardware.
-Installation Instructions.

2012+
--Nissan OEM oil filter stud.
-2 x Rubber caps
-2 x Stainless steel clamps.

*Note: Our -8 stainless steel lines are internally Teflon coated. The benefits of the Teflon coating is that they can handle more pressure and are less susceptible to deterioration over time. The benefit to the braided "crimp style line" is that they have a smaller O.D. (Overall Diameter) than traditional rubber hose or screw on style which means they take up less space and are very flexible.*

If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm, email or call me directly.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 01-01-2014 at 05:48 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote