Thread: Got rear ended
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the advice guys. I really do appreciate all your kind words and tips I did make a mistake by not calling the police for a report However, I did get her to write her own statement/report on what exactly happened. She signed the paper and I have it safely in my hands. I also snapped pictures of my car at the exact location the accident. As soon as I got hit, I slammed my brakes, got out, took few photos and pulled in safely. She didn't.

The damage seems all cosmetic. It's hard to tell but I don't think there are any indent on my rear bumper. But the paint stood no chance. Some parts are down to the plastic. I believe she struck my rear with both license plate and front bumper. Part of her front bumper also came loose. Her car definitely took more damage than mine.
Accident (5).JPG

Last edited by jaedub; 12-28-2013 at 06:18 PM.
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote