View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply...

Yeah, it definitely has an oil cooler... it is positioned just in front of the radiator on the passenger side... Plenty of airflow but perhaps it is too small or the lines are not flowing fast enough... I'm not really a techie, so I'll leave it to others to comment on that.

Sold a porsche boxster s to buy this car ! Tracked the porsche about 10 times a year for the last four years. The boxster when unodified would run about 1:18 at PIR, when setup was 1:13... I'm guessing the z was no better than 1:18 today, but I definitely has potential to be 1:10... Looking forward to getting it sorted out!

So, back to the mechanical issue... anyone else have insights or similar experience ?
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote