View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
same thing i thought, i figured i'd make it a blend of subtle and agressive by having the VARY front lip and spoiler extension and then go with the Bless Creations side sills, rear fascia and grille insert replacement to give it a little pinache...that is if they ever bring them over stateside lol
Good plan!

Drop/wheels/tint will make a big difference. That spoiler extension looks cool too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
exactly what i was thinking, give it more of a clean look up front and then finish off the windows with Autech visors...just cant believe how expensive they are though for the visors...$450 for the autech visors without freight charges
Sounds like the Mugen spoilers for the Fit, $200 vs OEM
for $50
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote