View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #1699 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Good solid numbers with so little boost!!! It's amazing the performance increase with high octane full and a little more boost. This is exciting, thanks SZ and FI for all you do!
So here is the kicker with all of this. What we did with Nklear's car is take all of the 91 Octane out while leaving the gas gauge at "2 Dots". From there we added 10 gallons of 100 Octane which gave him 3/4 tank overall. That being said, the car is not tuned on exactly 100 Octane. The rating is lower. It is hard to speculate how much lower but we were all in agreement that our customers tuning on 93 Octane should see similar numbers as we did on our 91/100 mixture. The reason we did this that way was to allow him to not pull in to a station on 91 fumes and then fill up with 100. It gives a little wiggle room so the car is not bone dry. Much safer this way as well.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote