View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 04:16 AM   #116 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
I've been reading this thread and have noticed that no one has mentioned a Hyundai Santa Fe (please don't laugh). I've had mine for over 10 years and have had almost no issues with it thanks to the 10/100000 warranty. Mine is an 03 with about 107000 miles and I have taken it off-road in some of the same conditions as the OP stated he wants to use his on. It performs pretty well in snow, sand, water and gets decent MPG, is comfortable on-road and I would get another one in a heartbeat.

Just my $.02 to help get the thread back on subject.

My mom has an '01 Santa Fe, granted, she doesn't drive it through rough terrain, but it is an outstanding vehicle. I've been known to take it out for spirited romps in the snow from time to time.