View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfiy View Post
Hi commanders,
I need some help
The thing is, i've install FI LTH and now i have my idle rpms jumping.
Config is following: Intake, cat back and LTH.
Some says it will return back to normal once 150 miles passed, some says I need to "teach" throttles. But throttles doesn't adjust because of pure fuel mix.
I am going to upload UpRev soon, but for now this rpms are making my crazy )

Thank you
I received your second email a short while ago. My apologies for not getting back to you, I was on the dyno all day. If you are getting a CEL than there is something wrong with the installation! You SHOULD NOT get a CEL with our headers, ever! 9 time out of 10 it is related to the front O2 sensors being extended. Either the connection is not good and/or the O2 sensor was damaged during the removal or install of the headers. The rear O2 sensor will not trip the light because they have not been extended and are screwed into our "J" Bend style Anti Fouler.

If it is not the O2 sensors than it is most likely related to your MAF's. The best course of action is to check the code and email the description to me. From there, I can help you move forward.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote