View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #1690 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Update...

Been on the dyno from 9am until about an hour ago! Very exhausted and reek like fuel! Going home for dinner and to relax. Took some cool video from today. Check it out on Instagram.

#FastIntentions

Both cars make solid respectable similar numbers on CA 91 Octane.

*Hotrodz: 480 RWH / 430 FT LBS of Torque. (GT28RS w/Full 3" Exhaust)
*Nklear: 470 RWH / 418 FT LBS of Torque. (GT28RS w/Full 3" Exhaust)

Niether are tuned over 8 psi for safety with our lovely fuel!

Nklear's car made great numbers on 100 Octane: 545 RWH / 487 FT LBS of Torque on just over 10 psi!!! The spool is like nothing we have ever seen, even comparing it to the prototype car. It comes in so hard that you can absolutely blast the tires off in 3rd gear with just rolling in to it. Sebastian from SpecialtyZ asked us twice today if we could make the boost controller come in softer, "the car is spooling to fast". Great problem to have!

I will get the dyno charts posted next week of both cars and DirTyShoeZ kit will be shipping out next Friday.

On another note, we spent so much time on Nklear's car that we did not get to put TerribleOne's car back on the dyno. Apparently Nissan likes to trick things up with the 2013 models. Fun little obstacles to get around for the UpRev tune. In the end we figured it out and chalk the day up as a success.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote