Thread: [For Sale] Varrstoen ES6 with Tires SOCAL
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
zach370
Base Member

Drives: 13 370z, 91 Miata
zach370 is on a distinguished road
Default Varrstoen ES6 with Tires SOCAL

Hey Guys,

I am selling my 5 month old Varrstoen ES6 Wheels. These are Work Miester reps. These wheels look awesome on my 370, and I've never had any fitment issues- they fit with the big Akebono Sport brakes, never had rubbing issues. The car gets looks everywhere I go. Anyway, here are the specs:

Front: 19x9.5 et +11
Rear: 19x11 et +26

Both front and rear tires have about 70% tread left. I put about 5000 miles on the setup- mostly highway driving as I drove from NY to SOCAL. Front tires are Nitto's, rears are Achilles, both with a slight stretch..

Wheels are all in 9/10 condition, with minimal curb rash and zero cracks or bends. I've taken care of these wheels.

I am looking to get $1650 or any reasonable offer for the set and I will include the necessary hubcentric rings. Between wheels, tires, mounting, balancing, hub rings, etc, I spent over $2100.

I would really rather sell local, but I'll ship if I absolutely have to at buyer's expense.

Would be willing to trade, depending on what you have.

Here are some pics:

The last photo was taken outside Bob's Market in LA. Fast and Furious recorded multiple scenes there- the place was called "Torreto's". Just a fun fact.

THANKS FOR LOOKING. PM me or text me if you have any questions. (203) 722-3275
zach370 is offline   Reply With Quote