View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #55 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom370z View Post
UPDATE: After a good deal of night driving, I see no difference at all with the 70% front. So far no one that's gotten in the car with me has had any idea the front was even tinted at all. The only way you can even tell is to quickly pop your head in/out of the car to notice the very slight shade darker, but it's literally almost invisible.
I looked at Paul's last night and I could definitely see a difference. Since 370's come standard with HID lights, it's not nearly as big of a difference but I'm afraid that since both of my vehicles have halogen bulbs and after having LASIK done last year and therefore not being able to see quite as good at night as it is, the windshield may be off the table for me. It does look good though