View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #210 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymore4 View Post
I originally wasn't going to say anything since it seemed like they were going to make good on it, but I call absolute, complete BS on the whole excuse of them not knowing paypal wasn't refunding your money... I deal through paypal A LOT and have issued many full and partial refunds...its very easy to do.

All you have to do is log into your account and you can scroll through all the payments you've received, with your name/email it would have taken them at most 2 minutes to verify if you did or did not pay with paypal. Once the corresponding payment is located just click on details and there's a button to issue a refund. Literally, 2 minutes start to finish and I can have a refund processed with a personal note attached.

If they were acting in good faith they should have done this immediately and would have discovered that you didn't pay via paypal, and then contacted you to figure it out, not beat around the bush for weeks then throw out some lame-*** excuse about how paypal wasn't refunding your money
You are completely correct, with one small issue; Mike did not pay with paypal in the group buy. Instead he used a credit card and paid the invoice direct thru our intuit system. Now this is not a bad thing, and is normally how we do business(paypal charges way too much), but it is where the rub on Mikes refund was; I sent an email to our bookeeper when the cable came back, and forgot all about it. She tried to find his transaction in paypal( for the GB), and could not. She sent me an email back, telling me this, which( and I know this sounds like an excuse) I missed.

The whole thing is somewhat of a comedy of errors, and very embarrassing to us. And the worst part is that we were trying to make a unhappy customer happy, and made the situation way worse that it was.

Mike, if you will send me an email, or call with a correct paypal address, I will personally send you a paypal for the amount you paid today. The address I have here at my desk does not seem to be a confirmed one on paypal

Sorry to the rest of you folks that this seems to have dragged on, but I don't get by each forum all the time, and had not seen this thread since I last answered it.

Edit; It appears I was mis spelling the email address I had on file for you. Please check your paypal account when you have a second, and let us know the transaction went to the correct account

Last edited by Dynotronics1; 12-27-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote