View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 06:33 AM   #193 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post
I don't think anyone has mentioned Swissvax yet. I bit the bullet and bought their products for my Pearl White '09Z and all I can say is "WOW". I don't think I'm going to use any other wax again....for now. Yes it is pricey, but I am obsessed with shiny and clean cars. I've used several off the shelf stuff from stores (Meguiar's, Mothers, NXT, ICE) and even Adam's but this Swissvax stuff has got me hooked. I have the cleaner fluid, Glacier wax (for white cars), Autobahn wheel wax, and detailer. Everything I've used is easy to apply/remove and results are awesome. Too bad weather here in Belgium sucks right now so I can't take pics at this moment....maybe tomorrow.
Update for my experiences....the Swissvax was awesome but took so long to use/apply. I've now gone to just using sealants like Adams Quick Sealant and Sonax Polymer Net Shield. Easy to use, fast application, great protection. After using both, I kind of prefer the Adams sealant....feels slicker and smoother after drying.