View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #2345 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
#40 is shipping tomorrow and then #41 and #42 hopefully by Wednesday. It is not out of the question that yours could be in the mail by Friday. I do appreciate everyones patience. The two full systems that got destroyed by UPS some time back have really slowed things down. Between all of the phone calls and paperwork that I have had to deal with regaurding those two claims, it has been a nitemare. The two customers have both gotten news systems and we are trying to get back on track. For the record though, UPS accepted the first claim by denied the second. It really burns me with the way big business handles things. But honestly what am I going to do, threaten to leave them and go to FedEx. They don't care one bit.

UPS and FedEx should merge, we will call them FedUp!!!
Take them to small claims?