View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
I want that Stillen Supercharger that runs around $6,500, but that's the parts, I am afraid to ask the install price!
Mine was around $1500 and then $500 for a real tune. If you decide to do it buy the tuner kit and find a good tuner! I've been very happy with everything I have bought from Stillen except the caned tune and the response from the "tech guys". Mark Dorman and Kyle Millen were great and I will order from them again if I need something. The lesson I learned here was I messed up thinking someone could tune my car from the other coast. The lesson cost me a bunch of money and had me pissed off but in the end I love how the car runs now!
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote