Thread: [For Sale] Kenwood DNX9990HD
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
ismaelz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: not a Z anymore :(
ismaelz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM_370z View Post
what phone did you use w the unit? And what accessories does it come with? Looking to incorporate SiriusXM with this. Also did you have this installed in a Z?
I used with an android phone, Im not completely sure right now about the accessories but I think its ipod adapter, usb adapter, gps antena, remote control and Bluetooth micro I have the box with all that at home. I was using it on a nissan altima.

here is some info:
Kenwood DNX9990HD 6.95" WVGA Double-Din DVD Navigation Receiver With Built-in Bluetooth, HD Radio and Rear Dual USB for iPhone/iPod and Android Features: Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD Navigation receiver DVD/CD player with AM/FM tuner Peak Power Output: 50 Watts x 4 Channels RMS Power Output: 22 Watts x 4 Channels Built-in Garmin navigation system with free traffic services Motorized 6.95" touchscreen Animated display with multiple GUI Aha Radio app control Pandora control for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming Built-in HD Radio tuner Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings Optional remote control Plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices 13-band EQ with digital time alignment High- and low-pass filters iPod control: Kenwood cable required for "full access" to audio/video content Works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner Rear USB input Two rear A/V inputs Rear-view camera input One A/V output 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer) Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
ismaelz is offline   Reply With Quote