View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Want To Wish Everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (From AK)

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to take this time and wish each and every one of you a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope you get to to spend some quality time with your special someone and family. The gifts you exchange, the food you eat,the jokes you say, the memories you make today will forever be cherished by those people you're spending time with. I'm very thankful for everything in my life and you guys (and THE370Z). This forum has been my extended family. I have made some GREAT friends here that I am very thankful for.

I wish you nothing but the BEST during this holiday season. Hope the year brings lots of happiness. If anyone deserves it, it's certainly you! Have a Christmas/holiday filled with fun and joy with the ones you love. Sometimes the BEST gifts in this world are the ones that can't be bought. I wish you a very prosperous and successful New Year.

Sincerely
AK
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote