View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
HAHA

I made a simular statement on another site and some jerk plugged in that you'd be an idiot not to take a GTR. I drove it, very quick and shifting was better then any of my F1 type of cars but it was too refined. I like the ferrari for its harsh and raw feel but HATED my M6 as it reminded me of a family car with 500HP, plus I couldnt stand the looks.

I'm so tempted to pull this car apart to the frame but then I remembered its not a bike and I'm having a hell of a time finding cool parts for it. Maybe I should of bought a regular Z as parts are plentiful for that one..
The parts are the same for either Nismo edition Z or regular Z. Except for lip kits

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote