View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
I know what your saying and was thinking the same thing when I bought it but I really fell in love with the look. Some of the strings aren't into it much but for me its not so much $ as it is how much I like the design. Lame I know but cars are all about the passion for me anyway.

I went in for the GTR, I'm sorry to say I didnt care for the style. I'll get all types of sh$% for this statement but I liked this one better and it was $40K less.

I just want something to trick out but I dont want to deal with ground effects and paint..
Actually you won't get too much **** here for wanting a Z over a GTR just in that a lot of people are turned off by the fact that the GTR practically drives itself while the Z still leaves a bit more rawness to it. Although I can't say I've driven a GTR before so I make this statement just based off of what I've heard. Regardless of it all, it's about what moves you and if thats the Nismo then thats all that matters.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote