View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #70 (permalink)
Supermoto25
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z WH M6
Supermoto25 is on a distinguished road
Default Some lights not coming up

I install a new HU and here are my problems I read the thread n try a few things but

1 AC thermostat control illumination not coming up
2 hazards button and Synchro Rev not illuminating
3 Dimmer Controls not working to adjust the illumination neither they get illuminated
4 steering wheel controls not illuminating
5 door panel light does not comes up
6 traction control not illuminating
7 after closing the door n locking it with the door button the car does not make the beeping sound (tried holding lock n unlock buttons simultaneously in the remote n no bueno

I'm thinking that most of the illumination problem has to do with pin 8 (white) in the oem harness that needs to be grounded like 15 but not sure. I checked the fuses in the kick panel/under steering n in the battery n everything seem fine. I look at the fuse box behind the battery by removing the cover but did not inspect them cause from what I could read without moving the battery there nothing with illumination related. Is there a Fuse replacement problem if so where please? Or it gets solved grounding the 8 pin? Also I notice that when I switch the ignition button/ start button to Accesories the check engine gives me a code of 5 blinks. Anyone knows what is the car telling me? Is this related to the illumination problem? Help is appreciated thanks guys
Supermoto25 is offline   Reply With Quote