View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default New to the Board

Picked up my Silver Nismo last week and been looking for a board since then. This one really seems positive, I don't mind the occasional hazing but some people are just A-holes.

Anyway, I can't wait to mod it up. I've owned a F360 Spider, an M6, a couple M3's and a 996 Turbo. Why go for the Z, I've been watching the boards for the last 6 months and like all the feedback, really want a Builder Tuner car so went for the Z. Tired of all the Euro BS (pricey mechanics, crazy mod prices and nose in the air attitude)

Anyone know of any meets in the local area? Say the OC, CA area?

I'm a former sportbike guy so looking forward to tweaking a car like I tuned all the GSXR's, Duc's and others in the day.
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote