View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #325 (permalink)
Zensation
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 93 rx7
Zensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelito View Post
Sick and tired of this car! So my car is in the dealer for the 4th time since march for the same issue. In march they replaced the clutch fluid with GTR, second failure was in July and they replaced the CSC, third time my car was in September and my car was magically working the next day so no replacement was done, at that point I had enough and opened a case with Nissan corp to get this on file and if it did happen again, to seek replacement etc. well last week it happened again and my car is now at the dealer again and I'm awaiting to c way they are going to say now. I am completely disappointed, this is my 3rd straight Nissan and this is the first time I ever had a problem. The dealer seems to not be helping much all they say is call Nissan corp which I did and reopened my case. No waiting to see wats gonna happen and at this point I want my lease terminated and want nothing to do with this car. Obviously I'm not the only one encountering this problem and it has caused me many problems at work. Btw the car was 11 months old when it first happened and had 6000 miles, it now has 12100 miles. The 4 times I've taken it to the dealer are the times the clutch went completely dead, it's been over 10 times where it just went halfway limb. Has anyone gotten their car replaced due to this?

Dude order the HD CSC and take it to them and say "hey use this instead" and let them install it. Done and done. If mine had failed 4 times eventually id be like screw this.
Zensation is offline   Reply With Quote