View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
A long time ago I came out of a fast food restaurant with my food to go and I was concentrating on my food and not where I was going. I stepped on the parking block (proper name apparently), fell down, and my lunch was gone. Embarassed, I left quick. When I got home I called Wendy's to see if I could finagle a replacement lunch for my stupidity. They asked me to tell them what happened in detail. I got oil on my shirt, crushed my broccoli baked potato, tore my pants, and was embarassed. They said they'd get back to me. I got an envelope a week later and thought it was a coupon for a free lunch. It was a check for $864 as settlement for my damages!

So don't diss those parking blocks. They may as well be gold bars!

next time you should just complain their hot coffee is too hot.. they might pay you a million...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote