View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxtpin View Post
That's what's I'd been leaning towards. I found an automotive paint repair shop nearby that lists bumper rock-chip repair as one it's primary services. Was going to see what their estimate would be with my problem spots, and then once they're fixed have the clear-bra installed after - ASAP. If I thought I was keeping the Z for the next 5+ years then I'd go the more expensive route, but I'm hoping to get one of the new Vette's in a few years; I'm not wanting to dump money in to performance parts (just stuff that will keep it looking clean so I can get as much back as possible for it).
If you are going the paint chip route and want to save money, then you seriously need to look at one of the two products that I mentioned earlier, Dr. Colorchip or the Langka system. That would be a fraction of what a body shop is going to charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Come do mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBB0xYImmM